Welcome to our Year One Class page. Our teacher is Mrs. Nicholson and we are helped by Mrs. Whittam.
It has been an exciting start to Year One as we have been given a brand new classroom that, with the help of all the children, now feels like our own! We discussed what we would like in our classroom including areas for learning, resources and learning tools. The children labelled their own trays where they will keep all of their things as this helps them to become independent and they have produced some lovely work to go on display.
Together, we made a class agreement which will help our classroom to be a safe, fun and an enjoyable place to learn and play.
- We will have kind words and hands.
- We will put our hands up.
- We will walk around the classroom.
- We will leave our loud voices outside.
- We will share our things.
- We will take care of our things.
Please come and visit our class page to see all the exciting things we have been up to!
|Year 1 Archive|